Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LOL

Hurrow!!

Well.... me and my friend Baby Olive were bored and decided to make blogs.
We have a pretty intense life... LOL... we're hostel peeeps. 
We slept in this morning and got gated.
Great fun.
Lolololol.

We know the best fish and chip shop ever can't wait to go back there.

We are newbies this year.
It's great fun.
Met some amazing people :)
Just like Olive who saved me on the bus on my first day. Hehe.

^^ Lol my pic is cool ae? Eels. LOL I <3>

Man I looovveeee music! I'm a old school fan. Yea baby bring back chucks, combi vans, and epic guitar solos.

I also love hot pink mink blankets. LOL! Mine has been everywhere with me... good times, bad times.. all the times :) its great.

Food is soo awesome!! And is my life, well not quite cause God is my no.1 baby!
"A life without God is a life not worth living"... well that's true for me because I wouldn't be here for so many reasons without him!

Kk well.... go on www.fattyfattybomboms.blogspot.com
!

NOW
GO
NOW
NOW
NOW
ON
NOW

LOL :D xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment